Home > Sharepoint > SharePoint upgrades done

SharePoint upgrades done

Despite the lack of follow-up here Sunday night, I did finish the Sharepoint upgrades. For the most part, it went well, with some weird network hiccups. In trying to add the second WFE to the farm, behind the CSM, the networking wouldn’t take. Part of that process was giving both WFE’s all-new IP addresses. Worked fine on the original WFE, but not on the second one. We finally got that working Monday, though I had to re-install SP on that second server to get it to join the farm correctly.

Monday night I tested load-balancing, and found it worked great, as did fail-over, for all three sites it hosts. Also successfully re-installed Charts Plus 2.1 and licensed it for both servers.

Next up: Performace Point with SP1 on our development server.

Categories: Sharepoint Tags: